Acne is a skin disease .It is characterized by appearance of pimples on the face. This disease mostly affects teenagers. Pimples appear on the skin after pores in the skin are blocked. This happens as a result of inflamed oil glands under the skin. Acne is not a fatal disease but can leave scars on the face. This on the contrary may cause esteem problems on the affected individuals. Despite Acne affecting mostly the young adults it can affect people from all walks of life. Acne can be treated or managed by use of Raw Food solutions. This involves use of natural foods.
Causes of Acne
There are three factors which lead to formation of Acne:
- Increased production of oil by the sebaceous glands
- Buildup of Bacteria
- Dead skin cells which lead to irritated hair roots (follicles)
Symptoms of Acne
- White heads and Black heads. This appears as bumps on the skin due to blocked pores on the skin.
- Small raised bumps which are red.
- Pimples which are red and which produce pus when nipped at the tip.
- Big hard pimples underneath the skin.
- Pus filled pimples which resemble boils
How to care for skin affected with Acne
- Use warm water to wash the face at least twice a day.
- Always do not burst pimples as they may cause more damage to the skin
- Always let a specialist burst your pimple if it has to be done
- Before touching your face wash your hands with medicated soap.
- Always make glasses clean to avoid re infecting the skin.
- Avoid caps and head scarves so as to avoid blocking the skin pores
- Avoid make up and if need be, make sure you use make ups which does not have oil.
- Make sure your hair does not touch the skin.
- Avoid exposing yourself to too much sun which might cause production of more sebum.
Factors which may lead to worsening of Acne
- Stress might lead to increased production of hormones which might lead to increased Acne formation.
- Sunny and humid weather leads to increased sweating which might lead to more Acne formation.
- Make ups mostly make the face oilier and lead to increase in Acne formation.
Natural way to cure Acne is raw food.
This includes a diet based on raw fruits and vegetables. One should avoid fats and proteins such as eggs, roasted meat and all dairy products. Highlighted below are major considerations one should make in acne treatment.
- Eat lots of whole grain at every meal
- Eat a lot of apples
- Eat less white sugar
- Eat less white flour
- Eat lots of Avocado fruits.
- Eat foods rich in fibre
- Eat fruits which are locally available as they are aligned with nature and season.
- Eat a lot of leafy greens
Avoid red meat and especially roasted meat.
In conclusion one has advantage in using EHIC in accessing health information from a registered dermatologist in one’s locality so as to get best advice in the management of Acne as highlighted in this article.